Day 13

May, 15th 2018

Today was the day we have all been waiting for! Finally I have not caught 1, not 2, but 3 fish all today! All three were gorgeous trout! We went back to the spot we believed had the most promise, Profile Falls. I used the pheasant tails we tied with Hunter yesterday and the fish were all over them. In reality I probably had another 5 or 6 trout I could have reeled in but I wasn’t able to eat hem in the net. Alfie joined Finn and I today and he landed two massive hits but wasn’t able to net them while Finn caught a massive stick. Things are looking good for the rest of the week. Hopefully we can get Finn a couple fish and I can land a few more by the end of the week. Time to go tie some more pheasant tails. 
Hours today: 4.5 hours 
Total Hours: 44 hours 

Comments

  1. Great photos! Don't forget to proofread your work - it is a college survival skill so practice practice!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Day 7

Day 12

Day 10